Corruption
Monday and Tuesday I was pretty sick. Wednesday I managed to get a lot of my class marks in, so I was feeling better.
Today I did not have to work a full day. I cleaned up a lot at work as things get a bit scattered when exams are going on. I cleaned up the production room and my desk. I still have to go through the students' lost exam possessions and clean up the databases. That I'll have to do Jan 4th. Jan 5th-7th I am training with Infosilem so that I will be able to do the exam scheduling this term (when I started last term this had already been done)
I got home just as AJ was arriving at our house. It is always interesting to her he and James converse. This was one conversation:
J: Do you know what corruption is?
AJ: No
J: It's in the government of canada and the provinces and you do the wrong thing.
This evening I have some more marks to enter but hopefully I'll go to bed early and get up feeling even better.
Tomorrow morning we'll open the presents and I have a nice bacon breakfast planned and homemade pizza for dinner.
Today I did not have to work a full day. I cleaned up a lot at work as things get a bit scattered when exams are going on. I cleaned up the production room and my desk. I still have to go through the students' lost exam possessions and clean up the databases. That I'll have to do Jan 4th. Jan 5th-7th I am training with Infosilem so that I will be able to do the exam scheduling this term (when I started last term this had already been done)
I got home just as AJ was arriving at our house. It is always interesting to her he and James converse. This was one conversation:
J: Do you know what corruption is?
AJ: No
J: It's in the government of canada and the provinces and you do the wrong thing.
This evening I have some more marks to enter but hopefully I'll go to bed early and get up feeling even better.
Tomorrow morning we'll open the presents and I have a nice bacon breakfast planned and homemade pizza for dinner.

1 Comments:
Merriest Holiday Season. Feel Well. I have a cold.. but making a very simple but delicious meal tomorrow. All good things to you in 2010 and every day...
BettyAnn
Children say the cutest things..
Post a Comment
<< Home