Monday, December 21, 2009

Bill's cold

Everyone at the office had come down with Bill's cold last week, except me. But over the weekend I could feel it creeping in. I took it easy on the weekend (for me) and seemed to be managing ok but today I worked flat out and am much worse.

On a more amusing note, some students pranked one of our proctors but arriving at an exam (that they likely did not belong in) drunk, with no student ID and bolted when he tried to take their picture. He chased them. He retrieved our papers (it was a confidential exam) but the kids got away. The proctor called security and told them to bring the kids back because he still needed to take their picture. Fun times at the exam hall.

I'm going to bed early and hopefully will feel better in the morning!

1 Comments:

Anonymous eija said...

So, there's bird flu, swine flu and bill's flu... :D

Haven't read all your posts yet but hope you're better already.

December 28, 2009 at 4:02:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home