Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas photos

Apparently my ability to blog and do exams at the same time is about nil! But I think I'm back now.
I bring you photos from the past few weeks.
A picture from Kim's birthday lunch for me- this is Kim cutting up the roast with scissors!

I got to talk to her mom quite a bit at the lunch. She seems to be doing well right now.
Nat and Karrie sent us a Christmas box. We put the presents under the tree and James enjoyed the box. He was home sick with a fever in this picture. Seems to have been an ear infection.

My parents came up to visit for our Christmas celebration today. They came for James' hockey game. We got to open presents and hang out for the day. We went to the Grizzly Grill for a special dinner. Here's a super shirt they got for me.

And another:

This is James playing his battles on the ground today.


Apparently, taking a nice family picture with a 7 year old is not very easy. This is what I ended up with.



Look for these on next years' Christmas cards. Speaking of Christmas cards- I haven't written this years' yet- maybe I'll make them new years cards instead!

1 Comments:

Anonymous eija said...

Haha... I can see where James' clowning genes come from :D

December 28, 2009 at 4:00:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home