Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas morning


James was up at 6:30am and we were opening presents shortly after. James got a lot of star wars related things, which he was very pleased with. He was most interested in getting some new lego star wars ships (he got the melinnium falcon) but he didn't actually start to put it together. He got some great star wars books from Nat and Karrie which will hopefully increase his interest in reading in english.
He also got the prequel videos and watched #1, which he said he liked more than #4,5,6 and that might be because a child is the star so he was able to relate more to it. Darth vader does make a lot more sense to be now that I've seen the prequel though (even if I didn't understand much of the prequel, I can see the character development)
He also got a lego star wars battle game for the computer that he is currently enjoying. It is a bit like myron's game on the computer but dressed up in cute lego star wars. This is disturbing to me on a great many levels. Hopefully, James won't take the game too seriously.

I have been looking for my RMC pass card today as I hope to close out my account there next week. I checked through my backpack in case it was in there. This involved me taking everything out of my backpack to sort through. I could not believe the amount of stuff that I have been lugging around everyday that I really didn't need to. The cleanout was long overdue, but I didn't find my pass so I am still looking.

I'm listening to 'mary did you know' while I look for the pass.

Al took the picture below of me a while ago but I never got around to posting it. It's a good one!

1 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

I've really enjoyed that song this season, as well.

December 30, 2009 at 7:46:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home