Thursday, December 31, 2009

Post 1600- Battle of Eggo Base

James tells me that his favorite part of the lego star wars game if the Battle of Eggo Base. (I think maybe that is actually Echo Base?- He also talks about the Umpire strikes back instead of the Empire- 7 year olds!)

I had a battle of my own to fight this morning as I had what may have been a migrane roll in. I've had this happen before- my eyes get all cloudy so I can't see very well and it's much better to be in the dark than the light. Maybe a migrane?

My only way to battle this is to pray. And it probably would have been rather amusing to watch me. I put a Hillsong CD on and went to iron (as Myron needed a shirt). So I am standing in the hall, praying, ironing with one hand and holding my head with the other. I did this for about 1/2 an hour before it felt better. Now it's just a dull ache behind my eyes.

I am making pizza for (late) lunch so that the boys can go skating at the KRC at 5pm for the festivities downtown.

At 10pm I am going to Kim's church to ring in the new year. Happy 2010 everyone!!! May it be a year of health and healing to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous eija said...

Okay, this proves it - you're weird :D Don't you know that when you're having a migraine attac and can't see very well you're supposed to go to bed and rest there with your eyes closed? Not IRON - possibly your fingers, too, due to not seeing very well... If you were Lorna I'd say "sigh!" but I'm not sure my friendship with you is at that stage yet ;)

Happy new year to you - hopefully with no migraine!

January 3, 2010 at 4:37:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home