post 1601 into 2010
Last night James and Myron went skating at the KRC and watched the fireworks by the water. I went to Kim's church for their celebration. It was quite difficult for me as I am not used to staying up that late plus recovering from the migrane thing with all the lights and sounds was a bit challenging, but I had a good time over all!
Kim's church is very different from Rustle in look. They are big lights, big sounds, big excitement and they always start on time, while Rustle is more low key,relaxed, community focused and we (never?) start on time. But it's the same spirit of God behind it all and we believe the same core truths just the expression is different. And it is important to have this as different people receive from God in different ways so it is good there is diversity in between churches.
The pastor spoke based on Isaiah 43:18-19
Today I did heaps of dishes and marked the 30 chem projects. I finalized all my marks for the fall term. I still have to make up my NC list and email all the students on it with what their options are.
In the next couple of days I will have to do up the schedules for next term.
Kim's church is very different from Rustle in look. They are big lights, big sounds, big excitement and they always start on time, while Rustle is more low key,relaxed, community focused and we (never?) start on time. But it's the same spirit of God behind it all and we believe the same core truths just the expression is different. And it is important to have this as different people receive from God in different ways so it is good there is diversity in between churches.
The pastor spoke based on Isaiah 43:18-19
18 "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.
Today I did heaps of dishes and marked the 30 chem projects. I finalized all my marks for the fall term. I still have to make up my NC list and email all the students on it with what their options are.
In the next couple of days I will have to do up the schedules for next term.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home