strategic changeover
I read what I wrote yesterday about with the phrase 'big deal' and I cringed a bit as that doesn't really describe in words what this is. I don't think I'm describing this aspect of what I am doing well. I am working on a total infrastructure change for a course of 700 students. If it is workable this is a big change for me to manage. This is also big for Mike to manage as he is the Moodle manager. So it's big for both of us if it works out as we hoped.
It was good to see Marlene today too- she's in a for a big changeover too. (hopefully this week!)
On Friday I watched the 'extra' discs that came with James Star Wars 1,2,3 DVDs. They are the trailer/extra scene/ behind the scene sort of discs. We just watched the trailers and the extra/extended scene ones as James doesn't care much for behind the scene stuff. Now it's rather silly for me to watch the extra/extended scene bits as I haven't seen the originals so I don't know what bits are extra or in the real movie.
At one point in this extra stuff (that may also be in the movie) Yoda says something like: The dark side clouds everything. You can't escape it.
And I thought that was a pretty good description of things.
In the pod race which 6 year old Anakin competes in, there are Sandpeople that shoot at the pods. In one case, they down a pod and the Jawas go out to scavenge the materials and the sandpeople shoot at the jawas. I found this part actually kind of funny. The Jawa's stick with the sandpeople because they know there will be things to scavenge but then the ones that provide their source are also the ones that want to hurt them.
It was good to see Marlene today too- she's in a for a big changeover too. (hopefully this week!)
On Friday I watched the 'extra' discs that came with James Star Wars 1,2,3 DVDs. They are the trailer/extra scene/ behind the scene sort of discs. We just watched the trailers and the extra/extended scene ones as James doesn't care much for behind the scene stuff. Now it's rather silly for me to watch the extra/extended scene bits as I haven't seen the originals so I don't know what bits are extra or in the real movie.
At one point in this extra stuff (that may also be in the movie) Yoda says something like: The dark side clouds everything. You can't escape it.
And I thought that was a pretty good description of things.
In the pod race which 6 year old Anakin competes in, there are Sandpeople that shoot at the pods. In one case, they down a pod and the Jawas go out to scavenge the materials and the sandpeople shoot at the jawas. I found this part actually kind of funny. The Jawa's stick with the sandpeople because they know there will be things to scavenge but then the ones that provide their source are also the ones that want to hurt them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home