Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A new year, a new bachelor

Karyne asked me on Monday if I was watching the Bachelor- how could I not?
How else would I entertain y'all on Tuesdays?
Although the first night I normally don't have much to comment on as there are so many girls that it is hard to keep track of them all.
The stalker girl always seems to make it for a bit and again Michelle made the cut. Jason had a stalker girl who made it a few weeks in as well. I can't see this girl lasting too long.
I really liked Ali (who I think makes it pretty far) and Emily (who was cut the first night).
If you want to know who spoilers say win, just let me know!
It looks like it will be a pretty dramatic season- we'll have to see how it goes.

I got heaps of work done on Monday. One of my office mates said something like nobody gets much done the first day back at work, but I did! Heaps. I started timetable training today and it was good, but tiring. Very interesting to see how it all worked.
Tomorrow we start exam scheduling training which will be very interesting and useful as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

I watched The Bachelor last night too and wondered if you watched. I think it'll be an interesting season. I looked at a few spoilers, but I don't think I want to know who wins yet. I like Ali too so far, and also Tenley. Elizabeth might be normal too. There seemed to be a lot more flakey personalities last night compared to usual.

January 5, 2010 at 9:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger Ms Hen's said...

I just watched it on www.abc.com .. since I forgot last night.

Jake is cute. He smiles too much which I thought last season was a nervous habit.

I do think he is genuine.. a very nice man...

Whoever gets him will get a man that is faithful........

Poor nervous girl.. they should have not have cast her. I think that was mean. She is obvious too intense..

Pretty too.. but her nervous face makes her look less pretty.. but very pretty.

I'm forgetting all the names. I liked the blonde that was sick.. she seemed very sweet and bright and not uptight.

The young woman from NYC, I thought was the prettiest but as they showed her personality I don't think she is kind and sweet enough for jake.

I'm so bad with names.

January 5, 2010 at 10:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home