De-worming
Today I have spent laundering and cleaning in hopes of doing the complete job they say to do for de-worming, but it is nowhere near complete so I'm feeling sort of like I can't do anymore. So we'll just have to hope there are no worms left lurking where I didn't clean!
We all had to take a nasty pill too. It says it can take up to 3 days to cleanse your system of the worms (if you have them). James went to the doctor in October and they did a test on him and they told us in January that he has pinworm (a common school age thing). A bit late, since now James may not have them anymore and he may have transmitted them to others. James' main symptom was an itchy butt, however, he hasn't complained about it for ages.
Tomorrow I have to do up the scheduling sheets for the course that starts on Monday. I also have lots more questions for Mike. It will be a very interesting launch this year! And potentially a big deal!
We all had to take a nasty pill too. It says it can take up to 3 days to cleanse your system of the worms (if you have them). James went to the doctor in October and they did a test on him and they told us in January that he has pinworm (a common school age thing). A bit late, since now James may not have them anymore and he may have transmitted them to others. James' main symptom was an itchy butt, however, he hasn't complained about it for ages.
Tomorrow I have to do up the scheduling sheets for the course that starts on Monday. I also have lots more questions for Mike. It will be a very interesting launch this year! And potentially a big deal!

3 Comments:
no fun. sorry.
hugs
in the old days they just used to get you to check the stool (poo) and if you saw worms then you got the treatment.
three months was a long time to wait for a test!
Post a Comment
<< Home