Friday, January 08, 2010

Invincible

James was playing his star wars game as a 'yoda ghost' which means that he is invisible in the game. He kept saying "I'm invincible!" and after a while I said "Do you mean you are invisible?" and he said "No, I'm invincible!". So I guess he knew what he was talking about after all.

The doctor said that James has worms so we all have to take de-worming tablets tomorrow. Ew. They have pretty strong side effects, so I hope we make it.

My friend in India was talking about how it was less than 10C and I had to laugh as I would WISH for temperatures only under 10C. lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

We adopted a cat a couple of days ago, from the animals shelter, his name is Yoda.

worms... thats not good. I'm sorry to hear that you are not well.

January 8, 2010 at 10:37:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home