Saturday, February 14, 2009

Why do I have painters tape on my back?


This is a pic from the birthday party James went to last weekend.

Today James had swimming in the morning and Myron took him to the ident-a-kid thing at the police station, where they fingerprinted him and took all his details.
I marked essays while they were out.
When they came home, I tried to catch up on the laundry and the dishes.
Then they went out to hockey and I marked more essays. I have about 20 left now.

On Thursday we had an unsuccessful trip to Canadian Tire for a DTV converter box. Though we saw Bob and Carolyn, so it was not a wholly unsuccessful trip. But B&C didn't know anymore about DTV converter boxes than the Canadian Tire staff. Today Myron went out to Lindens. At least they had boxes there - $120. Future shop was out of boxes -$80. He finally decided on the box at Circuit city - $90. There is still no guarantee that we will get the digital signal because we are on the antenna, but we'll try it and see. Probably tomorrow, as Hockey Night in Canada is on tonight and we can't mess with the TV!

While Myron was out James forced me to write down the names of all the players who scored a goal on Jan 31. Why that day I do not know. Then when I was making dinner, he put painters tape all over my back "so she can't take her clothes off". I guess if I have to go to the bathroom I'm in big trouble!

I asked James if the Maple Leafs would make the playoffs. He said that they had said on a previous HNIC that they would not make it. I asked him if this upset him (a few months ago, it would have terribly upset him) and he said no, he loves HNIC. So, apparently that love pushes out sadness!
Also, did I mention he doesn't want winter to end because he doesn't want the hockey season to end?
Winter can't end soon enough for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home