Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tired

Since James was sick a week or so ago, he has been sleeping more than normal (for him). Last night he must have been really tired as he fell asleep before 7pm. He slept for almost 12 hours. Maybe he is going through a growth spurt?
I left the house at 5:30pm to go to a meeting, so maybe it's just that I am the excitement that he gets? lol.

The sump pump was malfunctioning last night, so it kept me up a lot of the night. I'm pretty tired now- I hope James is well rested!

James and I have been negotiating on what he should do for the March break. He wanted to stay home all week. I felt that would be too boring for him and I wanted him to go to camp 2 days of the week. He didn't like the idea of full days, so he said he wanted to go half days. The camp that I wanted to put him in (soccer camp) did not list half days as an option. So I emailed the camp director and asked and he said that was fine to send James half days. So that is the plan now. James may not realize that a week of half days is more of a time commitment than 2 whole days, but he's happy that he can go to camp and then come home and play his hockey games.

James also does not want winter to end because he does not want hockey season to end!

1 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I have not gotten to understand hockey, but my wife loves it I guess it is because michigan is so close to canada

February 12, 2009 at 9:15:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home