What James is giving out for Valentine's Day
Gummy bracelets!


This is James modeling one before it swiftly disappeared in his tummy. His valentine's gift to himself. They looked good, but the box only had 18 and he has to give out 17 so I didn't get one!
Does anyone know where one could buy a digital to analog converter box for our tv? we only have one week left before we start loosing stations! Not that I even know if we can GET the digital signal. Al, do you have any digital TVs in the store?
My boss had a meltdown today. My sumppump is very busy. And I have to go cause I just realized I have to transcribe the WITH minutes as we have a board meeting tomorrow!
This is James modeling one before it swiftly disappeared in his tummy. His valentine's gift to himself. They looked good, but the box only had 18 and he has to give out 17 so I didn't get one!
Does anyone know where one could buy a digital to analog converter box for our tv? we only have one week left before we start loosing stations! Not that I even know if we can GET the digital signal. Al, do you have any digital TVs in the store?
My boss had a meltdown today. My sumppump is very busy. And I have to go cause I just realized I have to transcribe the WITH minutes as we have a board meeting tomorrow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home