change
excuse the old photo (from Christmas) but I needed a picture of 'thirsty' - the jug on the table in from on the 'hungry' karen and bob.
With James laid out from sickness, this gave me a chance to hunt the house for spare change. The jug called 'thirsty' we are filling with change to buy a well in India or Africa or somewhere (not Kingston- we are on municipal water!). So I went around the house looking for change to put in my hockey puck plastic bag. And it struck me as amusing that I was looking for CHANGE. Change for change, it just seemed so appropriate.
James' condition hasn't really changed so I'm pretty sure he won't be heading to school tomorrow. I hope he isn't getting too far behind. When I call the school tomorrow, I'm going to ask if I can pick up some work for him to do or something.

1 Comments:
We have a "bouncing" flu going around here. It comes, goes away and comes back again. Nasty. Some people have had it as long as a month - if not longer.
Hopefully James gets better soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home