Too much
The pictures above are from James' gym class where he earned his first badge - a red one :)
Today we got heaps of snow. The school buses didn't run so Myron drove James to school in the morning and I picked him up and we walked home after school when the going was a bit more difficult for cars. I shoveled from 3:30-4:30 but it was still snowing heavily so I went out again at 8 and shoveled more. The snow had stopped by then, so I think I've got things under control. The snow bank is pretty much as high as I am now. I have no more places to put the snow! A wandering group with a snow blower (turned on) came by and asked if I wanted them to snowblow, but I was almost done by then. I thought of my mom as in my area this happens all the time- people offering to shovel or blow your snow (for a fee) but she doesn't seem to have that in her neighbourhood. She needs more enterprising teens in her area!
Tomorrow I have a class in the morning, then am heading over to RMC in the aft.
Friday is a PA day for James.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home