A week of less than -20
The temps this week have been mainly lower than -20. We are starting to come out of that now.
This week, I have been swamped with work, but hopefully will be coming out of that soon. I have marked 1/4 of the papers due back on Monday, so the weekend will be full of marking.
I have some copying issues to start the term off with, but also the news of the copying issues from last term is rippling through the students so some are more concerned. Second term is normally worse for copying than the first as the students all know each other now!
Back to marking...
This week, I have been swamped with work, but hopefully will be coming out of that soon. I have marked 1/4 of the papers due back on Monday, so the weekend will be full of marking.
I have some copying issues to start the term off with, but also the news of the copying issues from last term is rippling through the students so some are more concerned. Second term is normally worse for copying than the first as the students all know each other now!
Back to marking...

1 Comments:
do they get expelled if caught (or what is the punishment)
you'd think word would get around that you are pretty strict!
Post a Comment
<< Home