Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Balls in the air

Yesterday was my 12 hour day. Today I was at RMC and trying to sort out the (many) TA problems in my course. I'm not quite done wrapping last term and I have heaps of things to do for this term. To top it off, I only slept 3 hours last night. If I knew I wasn't going to get back to sleep, I would have gotten up and tackled some of this workload! Also, a board meeting tomorrow night and a parent teacher meeting Thurs AM. There's supposed to be a storm rolling in tonight. We'll see if the storm is bigger than my workload. HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

why only 3 hours

January 7, 2009 at 11:19:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just catching up with my blog reading. Happy this year to you too!

You're the first ever I've heard of renovating their house through Christmas!!! Crazy... And why PINK? My mom would die a slow death in there - if it was my kitchen she'd never visit me again! (hmm..........)

January 8, 2009 at 2:49:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home