End of Year Rustle Tribute
This is the only post of the year that I have some hesitation in posting. I suppose I worry that I've forgotten someone, so if I have, I apologize in advance.
This is probably also the only post this year that I wrote out before I posted it. Normally, I just write off the top of my head. In saying that, when I did, I realized that everyone at Rustle has really BIG HEARTS. It got really repetitive, I was writing that so much. So I state that as a disclaimer, in case I gave up on it near the end.
Al & Shari - our fearless leaders. I love their hearts and compassion for people. That they care so much that people's physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met, in whatever order. I pray that 2009 will bring them joy and peace.
Big John- his heart is as big as he is tall. And he is very tall. I just wish he would stop asking me if I've seen the BIG spider downstairs.
Bob, Karen and Peter- very big hearts. Bob champions the cause of anyone who needs a cause championed. He can talk on a wide variety of subjects. Quite indepth science discussions as well as my personal favorite on how a lizard poops. Karen is my prayer buddy. Peter is great to see him participating in Church, even if it may be off key and a little loud, I love that he's not letting the autism win. They've had a lot of health problems this year. I pray that 2009 will be easier on their physical bodies.
Bob and Carolyn- really the only stable force in our Church. Someone has to fill this role, why not you guys? And he reads my blog, so is cool. (yes, it's not the tools you own that make you cool, it's the blogs you read. lol)
Michelle- I love how comfortable she is talking about emotional things, and that she is a Wii knitting champion. It also does my heart good to see her in the happy place she is in today.
Sheldon and Nicole- for making your marriage proposal a special Rustle moment.
Lisa T- she wears her heart on her sleeve. I have loved watching her grow spiritually this year.
Sarah and Paul- I have loved watching Sarah grow physically this year with her miracle baby that won't be born until her family return from Korea. Then, welcome, Tigerlily!
Joel and Lisa- these guys are so amazing at seeing what Rustle needs and filling that. They've had some struggles this year. Here's to 2009 being a year of overcoming!
Henrie-also a prayer buddy of mine. I admire how she is trying to crack out of the egg of abuse that held her captive so long. In 2009- more egg-cracking.
John and Caleb- I feel like these are my baby birds. I worry when they aren't in the nest.
Mady- I love the pianist she is becoming- you go girl!
Brooke- I love the young lady she is becoming
Jake- he's not about much with all the hockey training, but when he's about, you can see his heart in his eyes and his smile.
Tanya- I love her mixture of maturity and childlikeness and her sensitivity. I hope she recovers her empty years with her children.
Laurie- gotta love her energy and her freshness
Jamie and Delsea- Sweet, sweet, sweet, with even sweeter children. But young, I pray that the wolf of CAS will nto eat them alive
Tab and Sam- their heart for Rustle is incredible. I love the way they show they care.
Lovegroves- even while dealing with serious issues, these guys are always fun!
Tim and Monika- he's a true rocker and she's a truly sweet girl
Christina- has stopped moving the garbage can! She is a talented artist and makes sure all the kids at Rustle are well taken care of. She is very needed.
Christine, Alex, Gabe, Nathan- while the boys can be a handful, I love Christine's positive energy and the way she tells it like it is
C.P.- love that Rustle IS her family, and that she got a car this year!
Sandy- you can see the pain, but she plugs right on. Keep on plugging girl!
Susan- she always has something supportive to say. I really appreciate her.
Madeline and Jasmine- I love their sensitivity and their openness
Jordin and co- you may be in orillia now, but you'll always have the heart of Rustles- we miss you!
Jordan, Courtney, Dylan and Michaela- these guys bring great energy to Rustle and I love to see them growing.
2008 has been quite a year- I can't say I'm terribly sad to see it go. I'm glad for what I learned in 08, but am ready for the fresh start of 09 to begin!
This is probably also the only post this year that I wrote out before I posted it. Normally, I just write off the top of my head. In saying that, when I did, I realized that everyone at Rustle has really BIG HEARTS. It got really repetitive, I was writing that so much. So I state that as a disclaimer, in case I gave up on it near the end.
Al & Shari - our fearless leaders. I love their hearts and compassion for people. That they care so much that people's physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met, in whatever order. I pray that 2009 will bring them joy and peace.
Big John- his heart is as big as he is tall. And he is very tall. I just wish he would stop asking me if I've seen the BIG spider downstairs.
Bob, Karen and Peter- very big hearts. Bob champions the cause of anyone who needs a cause championed. He can talk on a wide variety of subjects. Quite indepth science discussions as well as my personal favorite on how a lizard poops. Karen is my prayer buddy. Peter is great to see him participating in Church, even if it may be off key and a little loud, I love that he's not letting the autism win. They've had a lot of health problems this year. I pray that 2009 will be easier on their physical bodies.
Bob and Carolyn- really the only stable force in our Church. Someone has to fill this role, why not you guys? And he reads my blog, so is cool. (yes, it's not the tools you own that make you cool, it's the blogs you read. lol)
Michelle- I love how comfortable she is talking about emotional things, and that she is a Wii knitting champion. It also does my heart good to see her in the happy place she is in today.
Sheldon and Nicole- for making your marriage proposal a special Rustle moment.
Lisa T- she wears her heart on her sleeve. I have loved watching her grow spiritually this year.
Sarah and Paul- I have loved watching Sarah grow physically this year with her miracle baby that won't be born until her family return from Korea. Then, welcome, Tigerlily!
Joel and Lisa- these guys are so amazing at seeing what Rustle needs and filling that. They've had some struggles this year. Here's to 2009 being a year of overcoming!
Henrie-also a prayer buddy of mine. I admire how she is trying to crack out of the egg of abuse that held her captive so long. In 2009- more egg-cracking.
John and Caleb- I feel like these are my baby birds. I worry when they aren't in the nest.
Mady- I love the pianist she is becoming- you go girl!
Brooke- I love the young lady she is becoming
Jake- he's not about much with all the hockey training, but when he's about, you can see his heart in his eyes and his smile.
Tanya- I love her mixture of maturity and childlikeness and her sensitivity. I hope she recovers her empty years with her children.
Laurie- gotta love her energy and her freshness
Jamie and Delsea- Sweet, sweet, sweet, with even sweeter children. But young, I pray that the wolf of CAS will nto eat them alive
Tab and Sam- their heart for Rustle is incredible. I love the way they show they care.
Lovegroves- even while dealing with serious issues, these guys are always fun!
Tim and Monika- he's a true rocker and she's a truly sweet girl
Christina- has stopped moving the garbage can! She is a talented artist and makes sure all the kids at Rustle are well taken care of. She is very needed.
Christine, Alex, Gabe, Nathan- while the boys can be a handful, I love Christine's positive energy and the way she tells it like it is
C.P.- love that Rustle IS her family, and that she got a car this year!
Sandy- you can see the pain, but she plugs right on. Keep on plugging girl!
Susan- she always has something supportive to say. I really appreciate her.
Madeline and Jasmine- I love their sensitivity and their openness
Jordin and co- you may be in orillia now, but you'll always have the heart of Rustles- we miss you!
Jordan, Courtney, Dylan and Michaela- these guys bring great energy to Rustle and I love to see them growing.
2008 has been quite a year- I can't say I'm terribly sad to see it go. I'm glad for what I learned in 08, but am ready for the fresh start of 09 to begin!

2 Comments:
Blessings for 2009 Aphra
thankful for your friendship and all that means
What a special tribute to your Rustle friends...I hope they read this and cherish it!!:) Love your new coat by the way..it will keep you toasty on your walks to work!!
Post a Comment
<< Home