Saturday, December 27, 2008

Calls

James keeps calling me from Moncton, sometimes 4 times an hour. Telling me things to do with some imaginary hockey teams he thinks I have.
Now before they left, I understood I would have to let go. That I would have no clue what my little guy was doing 24/7. Which was fine. I understood they are on holiday. They will probably eat some bad things. I looked at it as a healthy separation. I was ok with this. Apparently James was not so ready to be let go of!
He told me that Christie gave him a donut for breakfast (while Granny and Myron were sleeping) and this made his tummy upset. (Donuts do that to him, even if not for breakfast. I think breakfast made it worse)
He tells me when Granny is sleeping, when Myron is sleeping.
He tells me how much he loves his Nintendo DS. How he is playing it all the time.
How Myron found a computer and is playing games on that.
I know too much! I wanted to let go!!!!
Thankfully, he has not called in a few hours. Hopefully, this means that they have found something relatively exciting for him to do. I also hope that Granny has a good phone plan. Does she know he is obsessively calling me? He says the phone is in his bedroom.
And how do I wean him off the Nintendo when he gets back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home