The Start
My fridge and stove are currently in the center of my kitchen.

Why? So I can paint the wall behind them! So far I have cleaned the area behind them, and trust me, it was pretty dirty!

The blog for the week will probably shift to a 'painting blog', which is better than the recent 'sickness blog'. Also, as a bonus, it will probably involve lots of pictures, which those who don't really appreciate the concept of 'words' (naming no names!) will like!
Why? So I can paint the wall behind them! So far I have cleaned the area behind them, and trust me, it was pretty dirty!
The blog for the week will probably shift to a 'painting blog', which is better than the recent 'sickness blog'. Also, as a bonus, it will probably involve lots of pictures, which those who don't really appreciate the concept of 'words' (naming no names!) will like!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home