Monday, December 22, 2008

Son-shine + close call



The train was late. Very late. If all goes well, they will arrive in Montreal at 6:45. Their train to Moncton is due to leave at 6:45. I am hopeful the VIA will hold the Moncton train for their train (they are designed to be connectors)
I have so much to do with the house, it's hard to know where to start!
On Wed. at James' schools open house, James' class sang a song, which had actions. He was signing the song and doing the actions but when he saw me and we had eye contact, he just LIT up. It was so sweet to see.
ETA: I called VIA and they did end up holding the train in Montreal. Instead of leaving at 6:45, it left at 7:25. This probably freaked James out no end. He hates uncertainty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home