night
The night went surprisingly well. James slept through it all. He did manage to keep a little bit of water down. But he's really hot and running a fever, so definately is not over it yet.
Last night at 8:30pm he asked me with pleading eyes for his dinner. I had to tell him I couldn't give him dinner, until he can keep water down!
He asked for breakfast this morning, but didn't mind too much when I only gave him water. I don't even know if he drank the water.
If it's a 24 hour bug, we just have to make it to lunchtime. Karen said that Peters was a 48 hour bug, which takes us to Sunday lunch. (not that James had any contact with Peter, so it's not Peter's bug, but if Peter caught the same one that James did, there may be similarities)
Last night at 8:30pm he asked me with pleading eyes for his dinner. I had to tell him I couldn't give him dinner, until he can keep water down!
He asked for breakfast this morning, but didn't mind too much when I only gave him water. I don't even know if he drank the water.
If it's a 24 hour bug, we just have to make it to lunchtime. Karen said that Peters was a 48 hour bug, which takes us to Sunday lunch. (not that James had any contact with Peter, so it's not Peter's bug, but if Peter caught the same one that James did, there may be similarities)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home