Friday, December 12, 2008

Teddy Toss

Tonight the boys are at the fronts game with teddy to toss when the front score their first goal. I couldn't find one for a cause, so I picked up one where a polar bear was giving a piggy back to a baby bear. Cute. The teddys all go to a childrens charity, I think. I don't think the players take them home :) We just have to cross our fingers that the fronts score a goal! Preferably in the first or second period as James normally doesn't stay for the third!

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to a board meeting. James has hockey at noon. The winter tires go on at 5pm. I'm hoping to write my Christmas cards this weekend, if I can squeeze some time in for that. James came home with his school photos today so I have to divide them up as well!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have to have winter tyres on by Dec 1 AT THE LATEST and usually they go on by early November ... how on earth have you managed until now (you get a lot of snow and slippery stuff too)

xx

December 14, 2008 at 3:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home