Snowmageddon and James is not feeling so good
I took this picture of James sleeping. He was tired from the earlier puking. Shortly after this photo was taken he got up and puked again :( He does NOT like being sick!

I took a couple of photos of snowmaggedon from my back porch and window, but I would probably have to go OUT in it to get good ones. I can't see the road anymore in the front.

I took a couple of photos of snowmaggedon from my back porch and window, but I would probably have to go OUT in it to get good ones. I can't see the road anymore in the front.

2 Comments:
Awwww, James I am so sorry you are sick, I am not sure if he likes it but peppermint tea helps, I gave it to Elijah once with a little honey and ice cube or two and it did help calm his stomach, but however if it is a stomach thing it may just all come back up...but I thought I would tell you LOL......
I am feeling better, but ya, more to come on that in a blog by you LOL!
I went to Elijah's party today and it was nice when we went down and when we opened the door to come home we were like AH! Good thing we had a nice warm car to go into as my friend drove us.......
Talk more later, What ya doing Boxing day?
Kelly.
snowmageddon?
Post a Comment
<< Home