Connectionless
I just called via and the boys missed their connection in Montreal. They were supposed to be on the the 9:40 out of Montreal, but their train didn't make it in until 10:30, so they will instead be on the 11:45 out of Montreal, due in Kingston at 2:20. So I have a few extra hours of freedom!
Unfortunately, it has started SNOWING, so the delay of 2 hours is not too good for my driving. I had planned on driving my most 'difficult' route yet- up Princess St. (past Kelly's place!) over the train bridge. I'm not keen on the bridge, but the advantage to this route is that it is all right turns. If I go the back way via Kirkpatrick, it is all left turns. I'll wait and see how the weather is at 2 and then decide.
I bought the above new winter jacket for $75 (50% off )at Marks work wearhouse. It is very warm.

2 Comments:
you can't take a route that involves both left AND right turns????
let's focus on the positive. The coat looks very nice (and warm!)
Post a Comment
<< Home