Jesus wins the stanley cup
Tonight, James picked out 3 books to read before bed:
Christmas (Dick Bruna)
Pop up trains (a super excellent informative fun book present from Nat and Karrie)
Mighty machines (another pop up book, again from Nat and Karrie)
You will be able to tell that my son has hockey on the brain, in spite of the book selections.
In reading the Christmas book, we get to the page that has the picture of the wise man bringing the cup of myhrr- James thought he was bringing the Stanley cup to Jesus.
In reading the mighty machines book, it talks about how you can be a helicopter pilot, or a captain of a boat, etc. The last page says something like - you can be anything. James says "I want to be a hockey player."
Earlier in the evening, we had been reading the newsletter from his school. At one point it asked for volunteers to help with their art project. I asked James if he wanted me to volunteer. As first he was for it, but then he decided against it, with this explanation "No, I want you to go to work and earn money"
Christmas (Dick Bruna)
Pop up trains (a super excellent informative fun book present from Nat and Karrie)
Mighty machines (another pop up book, again from Nat and Karrie)
You will be able to tell that my son has hockey on the brain, in spite of the book selections.
In reading the Christmas book, we get to the page that has the picture of the wise man bringing the cup of myhrr- James thought he was bringing the Stanley cup to Jesus.
In reading the mighty machines book, it talks about how you can be a helicopter pilot, or a captain of a boat, etc. The last page says something like - you can be anything. James says "I want to be a hockey player."
Earlier in the evening, we had been reading the newsletter from his school. At one point it asked for volunteers to help with their art project. I asked James if he wanted me to volunteer. As first he was for it, but then he decided against it, with this explanation "No, I want you to go to work and earn money"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home