Preparing for Doom
Tomorrow, my class begins in earnest 8:30-10:30 start. From 10:30-12:30 we are dealing with students from last term accused of academic dishonesty. From 12:30-2:30 I have a tutorial. At 2:30 Julia is trying to schedule another meeting. From 3:30-5:30, I have another class. After that I have 360 worksheets to mark. So, we start of with a bang, don't you think? I have been referring to tomorrow as the Day of Doom. Really, what do you WEAR on that day? I should aim for the black-with-a-scythe look.
Though after what Bob N. wore at Church today, maybe I should just drag him in to work with me. (He was pretending to be John the baptist and when he first walked in I didn't RECOGNIZE him- I just saw this guy with weird clothes and a GIANT stick and Al referred to him as SIR and I was trying to figure out what on earth we were going to do with the weirdo. But then when he talked, I realized it was Bob dressed up as John the Baptist and I really wished I had my camera!)
I also wished I had my camera at the lunch after Church. (We had the most amazing tacos!) When I looked around, it was like I was at a family dinner, like it was a really special time.
James would like you to know that his team lost his hockey game today "only by two points". The score was 22-20, so really 2 points IS a small percentage. He is doing much better with the sportsmanship thing. He didn't cry today when the Fronts lost, or yesterday when the Leafs lost. Maybe he is just getting used to his teams losing, since it happens often enough. Thank to my bro for the explanation about the hockey usions- that makes sense. (see the comment on my previous post)
James also is doing much better with his sentences now that I have him speak them out before he writes them. That way he thinks it through before he writes it, and they are less disjointed.
Though after what Bob N. wore at Church today, maybe I should just drag him in to work with me. (He was pretending to be John the baptist and when he first walked in I didn't RECOGNIZE him- I just saw this guy with weird clothes and a GIANT stick and Al referred to him as SIR and I was trying to figure out what on earth we were going to do with the weirdo. But then when he talked, I realized it was Bob dressed up as John the Baptist and I really wished I had my camera!)
I also wished I had my camera at the lunch after Church. (We had the most amazing tacos!) When I looked around, it was like I was at a family dinner, like it was a really special time.
James would like you to know that his team lost his hockey game today "only by two points". The score was 22-20, so really 2 points IS a small percentage. He is doing much better with the sportsmanship thing. He didn't cry today when the Fronts lost, or yesterday when the Leafs lost. Maybe he is just getting used to his teams losing, since it happens often enough. Thank to my bro for the explanation about the hockey usions- that makes sense. (see the comment on my previous post)
James also is doing much better with his sentences now that I have him speak them out before he writes them. That way he thinks it through before he writes it, and they are less disjointed.

1 Comments:
my sentences disjointed too. sometimes
Post a Comment
<< Home