Flowers not to kill
Before she went away, Michelle gave me these flowers NOT TO KILL. With the idea that if they spent time with me, they would be better off than if she just left them at home. Ha ha. We'll see about that. I told her my mother was good with flowers. She said I could ask her for help. But she's a bit far away to take a peek at my flowers and tell me what to do! So, anyway, any advice to keep them alive would be appreciated.
James watched the super skills hockey thing last night. He kissed the TV when the guys he liked came out. Tonight is the all-star game. Can we colour him excited?
At 3pm, James decided he wanted to go out 'tobogganing'. By this he meant we take out the plastic sled and walk around the kingscourt neighbourhood for over an hour. Grannie called shortly after we got back and he told her what we had done and she asked him wasn't it COLD? NO! he responded IT WAS HOT! -10 weather, my child snubs his nose at you!

1 Comments:
Haha... Have you ever heard of Murphy's law? *grin*
Every time my mom asks me to take care of her flowers I say ok, but it's not my responsibility if (when) any of them die.
Many years back she brought one plant to my house while she was gone. Well,what do you know - my dog ate it! She never ate any plants but that one. Well, I shoved the remainds of it back to the pot - just to find a bit later the dog had eaten it some more! Luckily it was a tough one so it survived anyway - the plant I mean :D
I hate taking care of her coffee bean trees that need moisture air and rain water to avoid net-like marks in the leaves - or the miniature citrus tree that easily drops its fruits unless perfectly happy. *shivers*
Hope your tenant stays alive and well :D
Post a Comment
<< Home