Wow
Apparently, when I get busy, my blog gets really boring!
It was a crazy week. I probably can't begin to describe it - so I won't. It was difficult, indeed.
Also, one of my TAs is stuck in England waiting on his VISA, so I am doing his work as well!
This evening, I have spent gobs of time getting some 80s chemistry videos online for my students but can't decide if I want to make a joke like "Watch these videos before the 80s call and want them back" because my students were born in 1990! (They have to watch the videos as prelab for their chemistry experiment)
I hope the Bob & Carolyn & Tara safely arrived in Korea. I bet Bob just went so he doesn't have to heat his house. lol. I think they'll have a great time with Ben and Kim and get home in time to welcome Tigerlily into the world :)
James came home with a note from school saying there is a lot of sickness going around and all of the schools are having a higher than average drop in attendance. So there's some bug going around, but they didn't tell us what it was! It was only a month ago that the last bug went around. I'm not too keen on the bugs.
The weather here was around 0 when I got home from work, so I tried to shovel away some of the sloppy snow, but there's a big speed bump at the bottom of the driveway that I didn't really make any headway with. It's supposed to go down to -17 tonight and stay that way tomorrow. Nice. I echo Lesley in being ready for spring. And Joanna with her pictures in some warm spring in Australia- just cruel!
It was a crazy week. I probably can't begin to describe it - so I won't. It was difficult, indeed.
Also, one of my TAs is stuck in England waiting on his VISA, so I am doing his work as well!
This evening, I have spent gobs of time getting some 80s chemistry videos online for my students but can't decide if I want to make a joke like "Watch these videos before the 80s call and want them back" because my students were born in 1990! (They have to watch the videos as prelab for their chemistry experiment)
I hope the Bob & Carolyn & Tara safely arrived in Korea. I bet Bob just went so he doesn't have to heat his house. lol. I think they'll have a great time with Ben and Kim and get home in time to welcome Tigerlily into the world :)
James came home with a note from school saying there is a lot of sickness going around and all of the schools are having a higher than average drop in attendance. So there's some bug going around, but they didn't tell us what it was! It was only a month ago that the last bug went around. I'm not too keen on the bugs.
The weather here was around 0 when I got home from work, so I tried to shovel away some of the sloppy snow, but there's a big speed bump at the bottom of the driveway that I didn't really make any headway with. It's supposed to go down to -17 tonight and stay that way tomorrow. Nice. I echo Lesley in being ready for spring. And Joanna with her pictures in some warm spring in Australia- just cruel!

1 Comments:
Bugs - yuck! All sorts of nasty things going around here, too. Lots of kids staying home from school and riding, too.
As for the weather - I don't think we've had it down to -17 even once this winter! The lowest was around -12 if I remember right! And we're the ones living in what's knows as "the land of polar bears"... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home