Elvis
I just saw Eija's last blog post was also entitled Wow. Ha ha.
I have a ginourmous stack of marking that I am so far avoiding, by trying to deal with all the chores that need to be done around the house.
I got all the chemistry videos loaded on the webpage, I'm just waiting until I get the ok from the computer guy that I am actually allowed to post them before they go 'public'.
This morning, the boys went to James' swimming lesson. They also got their skates sharpened and James got a hockey coaches whiteboard for drawing plays for his teams. He seems to thing as a 'coach' for his teams, I will be able to make the plays on the whiteboard. I didn't even know they HAD plays in hockey. I thought they just skated after the puck and tried to score. But I can draw pretty pictures on the board. I'll plan some pretty complicated stuff.
I saw Michelle and Brian before they are heading to see Elvis. It was a nice break :) Have a good trip you guys too!
I have a ginourmous stack of marking that I am so far avoiding, by trying to deal with all the chores that need to be done around the house.
I got all the chemistry videos loaded on the webpage, I'm just waiting until I get the ok from the computer guy that I am actually allowed to post them before they go 'public'.
This morning, the boys went to James' swimming lesson. They also got their skates sharpened and James got a hockey coaches whiteboard for drawing plays for his teams. He seems to thing as a 'coach' for his teams, I will be able to make the plays on the whiteboard. I didn't even know they HAD plays in hockey. I thought they just skated after the puck and tried to score. But I can draw pretty pictures on the board. I'll plan some pretty complicated stuff.
I saw Michelle and Brian before they are heading to see Elvis. It was a nice break :) Have a good trip you guys too!

1 Comments:
Aww thanks Aphra....it was good to see you too...even though we've now been back for a week. Everyone decided to post a lot of blog stuff so I'm just catching up now.
Post a Comment
<< Home