Recovery
Yesterday (and today) the boy slept until 10- 10:30am. Recovery sleep. Last night he started to perk up and was up playing his hockey games with the paper people in the arena he built. But he still had the pink cheeks of sickness, so even if he was doing better, I still didn't want to send him to school today.
He got up at 4am saying his tummy hurt. But he probably was just hungry. He was eating a bit more yesterday, but not up to his 'regular' levels. I popped him back in bed and he immediately fell asleep again, while I was up for an hour. I did drop off from 5-6 when my alarm went off and I headed off to work.
Monday is my TV night. This is actually quite bad. Because I watch and then I can't sleep at night (TV does that to me). Maybe because I had such a bad night last night, I will actually be able to sleep tonight. I have to be in to work early tomorrow as well.
Now, you might say - why not tape the programs and watch them another night when you don't have to be up so early the next morning. Well, in theory that is great but practically, it doesn't work. I never watch anything I tape. And if I don't watch it shortly after I tape it, it probably gets taped over by hockey. So, I need to watch on Monday nights.
I watch the Bachelor. Even though the outcome seems like a foregone conclusion. Even regular dudes seem to have figured it out. The link contains spoilers, if you weren't already spoiled- you have been warned. I think the dude is right on. But I don't watch to see who wins so much as to see the interactions. I watch True Beauty as well for the same reasons. Thankfully, there can only be about 4 weeks left of this!
He got up at 4am saying his tummy hurt. But he probably was just hungry. He was eating a bit more yesterday, but not up to his 'regular' levels. I popped him back in bed and he immediately fell asleep again, while I was up for an hour. I did drop off from 5-6 when my alarm went off and I headed off to work.
Monday is my TV night. This is actually quite bad. Because I watch and then I can't sleep at night (TV does that to me). Maybe because I had such a bad night last night, I will actually be able to sleep tonight. I have to be in to work early tomorrow as well.
Now, you might say - why not tape the programs and watch them another night when you don't have to be up so early the next morning. Well, in theory that is great but practically, it doesn't work. I never watch anything I tape. And if I don't watch it shortly after I tape it, it probably gets taped over by hockey. So, I need to watch on Monday nights.
I watch the Bachelor. Even though the outcome seems like a foregone conclusion. Even regular dudes seem to have figured it out. The link contains spoilers, if you weren't already spoiled- you have been warned. I think the dude is right on. But I don't watch to see who wins so much as to see the interactions. I watch True Beauty as well for the same reasons. Thankfully, there can only be about 4 weeks left of this!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home