upside down
I got tied up too long with my class and Myron needed me home early so he could go to a small group dinner so I ended up not going to RMC. I'll have to apply myself more seriously there starting Mon.!
There is snow in the forecast every day for the next 5 days. I seriously have no place for all this snow! Tonight there wasn't too much snow so it was fairly easy to shovel off. The snow is not too bad on it's own- it's the stuff that the snow plow leaves in the driveway that is so heavy!
The kids were wired on the school bus today- all excited about the PA day, I guess. James stayed up late watching a hockey video, totally loving the PA day early. I am loving that I don't have to make a lunch tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home