Saturday, February 07, 2009

Chapped

My lips are chapped pretty bad. I'm working on a chapstick remedy.

I checked out Bob and Carolyn and Taras flight online and it looks like (if I've got the right flight) it's running early, so they should make the connection to Kingston. I think Sarah said the arrival is around midnight here. I hope they don't stand outside my window and fight. I need my sleep people!

Did any one else see Robert and Karen and Peter on the 6 o'clock news last night? The TV station was shooting a piece on the ice/snow bridge competition and the 3 of them sauntered into the frame looking at the winning bridge. I called Karen right after and she had seen it too- said she would give me her autograph as she's now famous!

I posted a note on my students portal yesterday. They don't all read their portal regularly, so it will be interesting to see what the response will be. I have had one email so far from a student who read it. We'll see if the word spreads. I think I talked to most of my Tuesday kids about it, so the rest of them still have a couple of days to figure out what I'm up to.

1 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

Home safe and sound. Tara was up until 2:00 am and then only slept for 2 hours - up again at 4:00am. Jet lag. I think the parents are suffering more than the child. Carolyn is having trouble sleeping, as well. I, on the other hand, am sleeping very soundly and only when I am supposed to be. Home sweet home!

February 9, 2009 at 2:31:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home