why do people have to fight outside at 5am?
I was very tired last night, but I stayed up to watch Supernanny. I went to bed around 10:30. Myron finished killing things at 2:11am. Then I woke at 5am to the sound of voices. Why people are outside where it is cold having an argument at 5am, I don't know. I got up and looked out my window to see who it was, but they were out of range of my house.
I couldn't get back to sleep after that, so I decided to get up and do some work. I went through all me students' ecopies. That took about an hour. Then James got up and I made pancakes (Eggo!). Then James went swimming and I marked essays. My anxious essay overlord has been calling me every day. He wants me to mark quickly, quickly, quickly.
James just left for hockey and I know I should do 10 more essays, but my eyes just hurt too much, I may have to try a nap instead.
I couldn't get back to sleep after that, so I decided to get up and do some work. I went through all me students' ecopies. That took about an hour. Then James got up and I made pancakes (Eggo!). Then James went swimming and I marked essays. My anxious essay overlord has been calling me every day. He wants me to mark quickly, quickly, quickly.
James just left for hockey and I know I should do 10 more essays, but my eyes just hurt too much, I may have to try a nap instead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home