Why does posting timetables on Friday afternoon seem like a bad idea?
Yes, the timetables are up. Yes, they have mistakes and yes, there is noone around to fix them!
It's September 5th and crazy has taken off. We're at level one craziness. Expect craziness to peak in about a week.
So my day was at RMC and today was the deadline for papers for the Workshop. Of course everyone misses the deadline, so it wasn't as crazy as it could be, but it was level one crazy.
Karen picked up James from school, so they were home playing when I got home from work.
I brought sausages home- they were a really good English variety. Normally I buy the turkey sausages, but they were out. Karen had made rice and we had fresh veggies with it.
After dinner, I realized that Meredith had emailed me and the email meant that the timetables had been posted as she wondered if they were correct of not? I did manage to email her back before she went home. Meredith is on level 4 crazy. She was still at work at 6.
Myron and James took Karen home in the car.
Then James built a wipeout course out of magnetics.
I got to time little people going through the course while I did dishes.
Kim called and said her new job (10 hours a week with an autistic child) wasn't working out so well. She decided she's not good with kids. But she's applied for a new contract at CH so hopefully it will all work out for her. We worked out for Myron and Zully to go pick up another shed from Costco on Monday. Myron, who can barely walk. That should be interesting.
Now that James is in bed, and I've blogged. I can get to sorting through stuff for my course now that I've got some semblance of a timetable.
It's September 5th and crazy has taken off. We're at level one craziness. Expect craziness to peak in about a week.
So my day was at RMC and today was the deadline for papers for the Workshop. Of course everyone misses the deadline, so it wasn't as crazy as it could be, but it was level one crazy.
Karen picked up James from school, so they were home playing when I got home from work.
I brought sausages home- they were a really good English variety. Normally I buy the turkey sausages, but they were out. Karen had made rice and we had fresh veggies with it.
After dinner, I realized that Meredith had emailed me and the email meant that the timetables had been posted as she wondered if they were correct of not? I did manage to email her back before she went home. Meredith is on level 4 crazy. She was still at work at 6.
Myron and James took Karen home in the car.
Then James built a wipeout course out of magnetics.
I got to time little people going through the course while I did dishes.
Kim called and said her new job (10 hours a week with an autistic child) wasn't working out so well. She decided she's not good with kids. But she's applied for a new contract at CH so hopefully it will all work out for her. We worked out for Myron and Zully to go pick up another shed from Costco on Monday. Myron, who can barely walk. That should be interesting.
Now that James is in bed, and I've blogged. I can get to sorting through stuff for my course now that I've got some semblance of a timetable.

1 Comments:
Myron, who can barely walk.
erm, did I miss something. Why can't Myron walk?
Post a Comment
<< Home