Thursday, September 04, 2008

I don't have socks in my ears, but I still don't understand what you are saying

Yesterday was very busy. I did some TA training in the morning, which went very, very well.

I had an interview in the afternoon. I walked into the interview building with new students who for some reason had socks in their ears.(don't ask) I did not have socks in my ears, but I had a hard time with the interview questions. They just didn't seem to be making sense in my head. I also found it very difficult to talk about myself! So about 3/4 of the way through, I figured I had tanked the interview and where I had tried to be serious up to that point, I gave up and just tried to make the panel laugh. They may not be happy with my answers, but they know I have a sense of humour!

I picked up James from school and we went by subway (which does not have pepperoni this week- hello listeria- though I though pepperoni was safe, but whatever) and picked up dinner. Then James and I went to my board meeting, though I had to leave early to put him to bed. (James WANTED to go to the board meeting for whatever reason. I was happy to take him as Myron was sleeping)

When we were walking home from Rustle, we saw one of the ladies from the interview panel. I just about fell over!

The day was pretty draining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home