Tuesday, September 02, 2008

a last revelation for the night...

Apparently, my body has 'forgotten' how to get back to sleep when woken in the night. Thus my bad night last night and now to continue- my bad night tonight.
Apparently, the birds were not put to bed last night and had a night fright oh about an hour after I had fallen asleep. I've been up for an hour and a half now- longer than I actually slept!
Not a happy camper!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch! Also at James' revelation. Poor you :(

September 2, 2008 at 1:55:00 AM EDT  
Blogger rab said...

I find it tougher to get back to sleep if I wake up after only a brief sleep. If I wake up a half hour after I've fallen asleep, I'll have a really tough time getting back to sleep. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I'm usually good to go back to sleep without too much trouble.

September 2, 2008 at 9:13:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home