Friday, September 12, 2008

Master

Today was a stream of tutorials and endless questions. The tutorials actually went quite well. The students who came out were quite enjoyable. Of course the ones that came out were the more keen ones, so they would be more enjoyable :)

I am now trying to get all the class schedules ready for next week. Some sections are so overloaded, I am having to figure out how to schedule them properly so everyone fits in the lab. If not everyone on my list shows up that would be great, but I wish I knew beforehand!

I got new Mastercards for us in the mail today. I thought I would try activiating online, but it turned out to be more of a hassle then phoning. And at the end it said I had only activated 1 card. Normally when I called to activate, it activated them both. Not wanting to go through the hassle again, I called. I explained to the lady that I had activated mine, but I had wanted to activate them both. I said that if I received one, wouldn't it be obvious that I had received both? Not necessarily, she said. Well, you put them both in the same envelope didn't you? sigh.

Regarding yesterday's post- Bob- I was wearing a t-shirt, shirt and sweater and it was not my body that was cold, but my hands. I'll need gloves! But that's frosty RMC for you!

James has his first swimming lesson tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home