'I am blanket man'
My neighbour got home at 3:15 last night, so I'm pretty tired now, so I'll make this as brief as I can, which probably isn't all that brief, but I'll try! Also, to be brief so as not to tire Al out too much.
Day synopsis: Raspberry braids- topping didn't quite work out right
Al talked about my blog and reality shows- the sermon was on conflict resolution. People on reality shows have to resolve a lot of conflicts, and it's fun to watch them do it!
James made a football field in our hall.
James wrapped himself up in blankets and said "I am blanket man"
James told me "tout fini" when he finished brushing his teeth and told be there was also 'presque fini'. The french immersion is working after only 1 week!
Tomorrow:7am Myron goes for bloodwork
9:40am James has a dentist appt.
10:30 Myron goes to pick up another shed with Zully
During the day I have a TA meeting and heaps of things to get ready for our night meeting
3:30 pick up James
3:45 pick up subs for dinner. will they be serving pepperoni yet?
5pm James' gym class
7pm intro session to course
Hope I sleep tonight!
Day synopsis: Raspberry braids- topping didn't quite work out right
Al talked about my blog and reality shows- the sermon was on conflict resolution. People on reality shows have to resolve a lot of conflicts, and it's fun to watch them do it!
James made a football field in our hall.
James wrapped himself up in blankets and said "I am blanket man"
James told me "tout fini" when he finished brushing his teeth and told be there was also 'presque fini'. The french immersion is working after only 1 week!
Tomorrow:7am Myron goes for bloodwork
9:40am James has a dentist appt.
10:30 Myron goes to pick up another shed with Zully
During the day I have a TA meeting and heaps of things to get ready for our night meeting
3:30 pick up James
3:45 pick up subs for dinner. will they be serving pepperoni yet?
5pm James' gym class
7pm intro session to course
Hope I sleep tonight!

5 Comments:
Your recent posts make me tired.
we've all been saying that Friar -
but actually I stopped by to ask what the ref to pepperoni means ...
Lorna, we have a problem with listerosis here. They've recalled a lot of sliced meat. Last time we bought subs they wouldn't let me buy anything with pepperoni because their supply had been recalled. And Myron seems to really like things with pepperoni!
wow you are having a really busy time of it right now aren't you. I've really enjoyed getting to know you over the months Aphra :-)
oh dear :( I thought it was just soft cheese and other dairy that was often suspected to host (?) lysteria
we like subways too but they are really really expensive here. Instead we make our own at home (with home made bread) -nice but to be honest not as tasty as the subway ones
I'm up at 4am today - in sympathy with you and eija I think - but hopefully this is a one off.
and I'm going back to bed now in the hope I can sleep a bit before morning
it's pitchblack outside -summer is really over - and it's pouring of rain!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home