Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello Ike

Ike blew in last night and our internet went down.

After church the weather was good enough that we could have gone to the demolition derby, but because they had been calling for rain, I hadn't brought any money. We just walked by it instead. James was more interested in taking Karen home after church with us anyway. James is not at all intimidated by Karen's Bob and waltzed right up to him and asked if he could take Karen home.

They played buses a bit while I made cookies for Tab and Sam. (sorry, I was too busy baking cookies to be a crime lord in your video) James was very upset when Karen had to go home. I sent her with Myron when he drove out to drop off Tab and Sam's dinner.

Today my busyness starts. I have to go and make my notes for my class now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home