Body of work
These are the pages that James wrote while on the phone to Oma. Oma should have identical ones as he called them out to her to write down as he was writing them.
James made a football field out of painters tape. You probably can't see it but he wrote in all the yard line numbers as well. Painters tape is sooo useful. Not at all sure why we buy him toys. We need only buy painters tape!I have a packed day planned tomorrow. I have to head to the A&P early cause I'm making dinner for Tab and Sam (they had a new baby Jonah David Antti - Lorna will probably like the 3rd name!). Then doing the making will probably take me until when we need to leave for Church.
At some point I have to print out my papers for the next week and plan out some meetings. I also have a bit of marking to get started on.
Bob made a good point about anywhere being hard to sleep. I remember visiting my grandmother in England who does live pretty much in the country and the cows got out one night and woke us up. If it's not loud human neighbours it may be loud bovine neighbours.

4 Comments:
:) - do they have Finnish connections?
How could you tell? lol. Yes, in Sam Laitenen. Can you tell now?
ah :) probably a family name then! Remind them that the baby's name day could be celebrated on Nov 30th - St Andrew's day :) but then both Jonah David have recognised namedays in the Finnish calander. Taavi is the equivalent for David and Jonas is there too - so lots of days to celebrate this little one's name :)
When I stay with my parents on the North Devon coast, I can't sleep the first night - no sirens and too many Bl*&£y seagulls! ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home