Saturday, April 19, 2008

Summer surprise

We were surprised by summer today! (27 degrees!) I was completely not ready for this. I didn't even put sunscreen on James until mid-afternoon. James and I spent the afternoon hanging out in the backyard. We spent some time in our hammock. Most of the time he spent climbing around and playing games but at one point he lay down beside me and we had this conversation:

J: When you die you'll see God, right?
Me: Right
J: And when I die I see you and God, right?
Me: Right
J: And when Myron dies he'll see all of us?
Me: Yep.
J: And we'll all be underground?
Me: Well....maybe not underground, maybe in heaven
J: But we'll be able to talk to God everyday?

2 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Interesting huh?

April 21, 2008 at 1:23:00 AM EDT  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

I loved your hammock.

27C oh wow! ... it was warm here - about 16C - that's brilliant for April. Trust me:)

April 22, 2008 at 3:30:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home