Monday, April 07, 2008

Event

James took one of my Facebook Quizzes and found he was matched to Jerome Iginla. Since then he thinks he is Jerome! One time I asked who left cracker crumbs in my bed and -surprise- it was Jerome! He's always happy when Jerome scores too. He takes all the credit.

Yesterday morning Church was amazing. I had a great time. James also had a great time, though he was singing "I like to move it, move it" during the music at the start. I think he found it a bit slow. He also had a great time squealing with glee as Sean tickled him during communion. In the afternoon, he went to Tara's and I baked cookies and cleaned the house (which I didn't get to do on Sat. because it was too nice out and we HAD to be outside most of the time!)

Then at 6:30 I headed down to the Krock for the Impact World tour finale. The Krock was full and it was an amazing time. I liked the imagery the strength team used. Like they held up a baseball bat and said that your life may be hard like that, but that you need to come broken before God. And then the guy snapped the baseball bat in 2.
There were 2 single women sitting beside me with about 4 children between them (couldn't tell whose was whose). One woman took the 2 or 3 year old down (I assumed to the bathroom). The child reappeared a few minutes later. The mom did not. The child just played in the aisle. Finally, the other mom got up and took the child back to the seat- still no sign of the first mom. Finally, the first mom appeared in a panic. She had alerted security as she thought that she had lost the child. But no, he just came back to the area he knew. I guess the kid thought- if I go back where I came from, she'll find me there. Smart thinking on the kids part. But obviously not smart to leave the mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home