Boots
The last 2 days I have left the house to go to work before James is up in the morning. Funny, considering he gets up at 6am on weekends. Isn't that always the way?
This puts an added burden on Myron as he has to get James ready in the morning. This morning the weather was relatively nice so I told him James should wear rain boots (as his winter boots would leak with all the puddles!) When James got off the bus this afternoon he was wearing MY rainboots! Apparently Myron gave him the choice between his (James') and mine and he picked my brand spanking new rainboots. Hilarious. He looked pretty good in them too :)
Tomorrow I run the last few classes of the term. I have one extra on Thurs but it's not a full class. That will be a change for me!
I worked out my security bugs at RMC and am official once again.
Myron got his report from his assessment in Montreal. Ask him about it if you want to know!
This puts an added burden on Myron as he has to get James ready in the morning. This morning the weather was relatively nice so I told him James should wear rain boots (as his winter boots would leak with all the puddles!) When James got off the bus this afternoon he was wearing MY rainboots! Apparently Myron gave him the choice between his (James') and mine and he picked my brand spanking new rainboots. Hilarious. He looked pretty good in them too :)
Tomorrow I run the last few classes of the term. I have one extra on Thurs but it's not a full class. That will be a change for me!
I worked out my security bugs at RMC and am official once again.
Myron got his report from his assessment in Montreal. Ask him about it if you want to know!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home