Good Friday
It was good not to go to work :)
I didn't get to sleep in as James woke me at 7am telling me that it was 7am. Thank you.
I made the cookies and the turkey and I washed dishes 5 times (I was a little behind due to the busy week)
I posted our old tv on Kijii classifieds for $5 and had no takers. I posted it on Kingston freecycle today (for free!) and already had 3 people ask for it before I posted a Taken message. A guy whose son's tv shorted out last night will take it. (and if he doesn't I have 2 other emails to contact) I got the 3 emails within 2 hours of posting. Next I plan to clear out 3 unused monitors and lots of keyboards.
James spent the day playing trains, hockey on the floor and golf.
Myron spent the day setting up a new stereo that he bought from Al as they were moving Henri's dad's stuff out (Al was going to sell it at the store) but it doesn't work. Hee. (Al will know why I am laughing) I hope I clear out more stuff than Myron brings in.
The weather looked lovely outside, but was still very cold.
I didn't get to sleep in as James woke me at 7am telling me that it was 7am. Thank you.
I made the cookies and the turkey and I washed dishes 5 times (I was a little behind due to the busy week)
I posted our old tv on Kijii classifieds for $5 and had no takers. I posted it on Kingston freecycle today (for free!) and already had 3 people ask for it before I posted a Taken message. A guy whose son's tv shorted out last night will take it. (and if he doesn't I have 2 other emails to contact) I got the 3 emails within 2 hours of posting. Next I plan to clear out 3 unused monitors and lots of keyboards.
James spent the day playing trains, hockey on the floor and golf.
Myron spent the day setting up a new stereo that he bought from Al as they were moving Henri's dad's stuff out (Al was going to sell it at the store) but it doesn't work. Hee. (Al will know why I am laughing) I hope I clear out more stuff than Myron brings in.
The weather looked lovely outside, but was still very cold.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home