Shine

The sun is shining now and some of the snow seems to be melting but the temperature is supposed to dip back down soon :( -12 tonight.
I actually got 8 hours of sleep last night and was pretty pleased with that. I've slept pretty well with the boys gone:)
I bleached the bathroom this morning and the whole house reeks of bleach now:(
Tonight, I'm planning on mixing leftover mashed potatos with cooked turkey sausages and peppers. We'll see how it goes!
Tomorrow morning I need to get the taco meatloaf in the slow cooker. At 11:15 I'll call Via and make sure the boys train is on time. If it is I'll head out at 11:30 to try to meat them. Their train is supposed to get in at 12:30. I have to be on the bus out of the train station by 1:15 in order to make it to my class, so everything has to be running well for this to work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home