Set up
My mom sent a email saying she hoped I wasn't lonely with the boys gone. Lonely? With all these mice? Not a chance!
My work is very busy. March is generally a very busy month. Sept./ Oct. are the very busiest and then Jan. March follows closely on the heels in business. The boys get home on Mon. and on Tues I work from 7am-10pm! So I won't see them much even when they are back!
I did not tackle the kitchen last night. I'll do that tonight. Last night I watched Survivor. I tried to go to sleep early because I knew I had to be up early to go to work today.
I slept well. This mouse seems different from the last infestation. He doesn't wake me up at night and he has no interest in the mouse poison blocks. The last infestation was always running over my head (ceiling) at night and loved the blocks and died quickly and didn't eat my spatulas!!!!
My work is very busy. March is generally a very busy month. Sept./ Oct. are the very busiest and then Jan. March follows closely on the heels in business. The boys get home on Mon. and on Tues I work from 7am-10pm! So I won't see them much even when they are back!
I did not tackle the kitchen last night. I'll do that tonight. Last night I watched Survivor. I tried to go to sleep early because I knew I had to be up early to go to work today.
I slept well. This mouse seems different from the last infestation. He doesn't wake me up at night and he has no interest in the mouse poison blocks. The last infestation was always running over my head (ceiling) at night and loved the blocks and died quickly and didn't eat my spatulas!!!!

1 Comments:
We had a baby mouse in the office last week. He wasn't much bigger than a large bug. I couldn't bring myself to kill him. I did the cowardly thing and put him outside. In this cold, that was basically sentencing him to a slow, painful death. All because I was too squeamish to squish him. I'm a coward.
Post a Comment
<< Home