Adrenaline
I ran on adrenaline yesterday. I left the house at 7am, worked at RMC for 8 hours, then headed over to Queen's for the night course I'm running, then by the A&P to get food so we can eat. I got home about 10pm, watched the tape of the evenings big brother, answered email and finally went to bed about midnight. Only to be up again thanks to my alarm at 6am. I left the house at 7:15. Arrived at Queen's at 7:50. And they cancelled classes at 8:15. Can you colour me upset? I ran the morning lab as we didn't get much warning but we will have a very complicated schedule for the weeks to come.
The thing I don't get was that I have come into Queen's in much worse weather and they never cancelled it before.
Anyway, I'm just finishing up the work that I can here. Then I'll pick James up early from the daycare and actually get to see him today. He needed a big cuddle this morning for missing me yesterday!
We have a prayer meeting at Rustle tonight.
My boss is going to California next week. I'm sure he won't miss this weather. Where's the global WARMing AL Gore?
The thing I don't get was that I have come into Queen's in much worse weather and they never cancelled it before.
Anyway, I'm just finishing up the work that I can here. Then I'll pick James up early from the daycare and actually get to see him today. He needed a big cuddle this morning for missing me yesterday!
We have a prayer meeting at Rustle tonight.
My boss is going to California next week. I'm sure he won't miss this weather. Where's the global WARMing AL Gore?

2 Comments:
I can remember having to go into Queen's on some pretty dangerous freezing rain days. The school cancelling people make weird decisions.
makes me tired to sit down and read this.
Post a Comment
<< Home