Wednesday, February 27, 2008

950

This is my 950th post on this blog! I'll have to plan something special for 1000!

The cold-cloud is still hanging over my head. My nose is stuffy and my eyes watery and I cough a bit, but it's not too bad right now. It's just not any better from yesterday. I did get a good sleep last night though. It's sad when the only thing that improves your sleeping is being sick.

I just got finished being 2 people at work and it went ok really.

There's a meeting at the Church tonight but I'm not sure if I'm feeling well enough for it.

Tomorrow, Al is taking James and Myron to the cinema to see the Senators and the Flyers play. James is pretty pumped. He's never been to a cinema before. He's going to be awestruck by the big screen! (For some reason 5 of the Sens games over the whole season are going to be shown in the cinema, so it's a special event, not a regualr thing)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

They show the Oilers pay-per-views at the theatres here too, but I've never gone. You'd have to have a digital box (we don't) to order them or go to a bar otherwise. usually we just end up listening on the radio instead. I've been wanting to watch the ppv's the last few times though since I was interviewed on a special for Marty Reasoner a few weeks ago and I would have liked to have seen it. i'm sure they've already played it by now though.

February 27, 2008 at 10:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger seethroughfaith said...

that's a lot of posts!

February 29, 2008 at 3:36:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home