Monday, February 25, 2008

Broccoli stems

Kim taught me a great trick- if you peel the broccoli stems you get really soft yummy vegetables. I love broccoli stems!

I seem to have a cold simmering in my nose. I'm kind of light headed.

James has turned our bedroom floor into a hockey rink. He built it with his blankets and his magnetic hockey teams play inside the rink. The LA Kings magnet was sitting on a chair off to the side. I asked what they were doing there. He said "commentating". He wants to be a ref when he grows up.

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

a great tip . Thanks for passing it on -I'll try it next week (just did the shop this week and no broccoli in the fridge)

I try to shop only once a week - and just nip in for fresh bread and milk -though even that's tailed off. Kids are drinking more juice nowadays and I bake at least once during the week.

I love it.

February 29, 2008 at 3:38:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home